Birding Only Package Hula Valley Bird Festival 2023
November 13 – 20, 2023
After a break of a few years due to COVID, we are delighted to announce that the Hula Valley Bird Festival will be back in November 2023, offering an amazing program of tours and events. Hosted by Birdlife Israel, the Hula Bird Festival brings together birders from the world over for an unforgettable week of birds and nature in the world-famous Hula Valley.
We will based for 7 nights at the beautiful Hagoshrim Hotel in the northern Galilee.
Birding only packages are available for 3 or 6 days.
What more can a birder ask for? Awesome birding, scenery and wildlife, great company and excellent hotel to return to at the end of the day.
** please be aware of our cancelation policy at the bottom
The 2023 Hula Valley Bird Festival
Our Hula fall migration Festival is definitely one of the “not to be missed” events on the International Birding calendar. The combination of great weather, fantastic birds, wildlife and memorable migration moments cannot be beaten. The Hula Valley Bird Festival is by far THE BEST VALUE package for fall birding in Israel.
Hula Valley Bird Festival Birding Only Package
The Birding Only package is for those wishing to take part in the festival tours and presentations but prefer to book their own accommodation. The Birding Only packages are for 3 days and up, days cannot be separated. Consult the Birding program to choose the days you would like to join. You will be contacted after registering to confirm the days you choose.
Please note that when choosing this package, it is your responsibility to be on site for the tours departure times, as early or late as it may be.
The Birding Only Packages include:
- Free guided birding tours on the days you choose, just show up at the designated pickup point for the tour's scheduled departure time.
- All entry fees are included in the tours.
- All evening activities and lectures.
- All transportation on the tours in comfortable, air-conditioned vehicles.
Not included: flights, visas (if necessary), insurance, accommodation, lunch (we will stop everyday where light lunches can be purchased), transportation to and from the meeting point for the tours, telephone, beverages, laundry, tips.
Price: 3-day pass - $675
6-day pass - $1100
For more information contact Alena Kacal at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Society for the Protection of Nature in Israel’s cancellation policy complies with Israel’s consumer protection law and regulations. This cancellation policy set up favorable conditions for individuals from overseas who are participating in our birding festivals. It is as follows:
- Cancellation within 14 days of booking (as long as not within 7 days from start of the event) will be charged 5% or 100 NIS (whichever is lower)
- Cancellation up to 3 months before the event – 5% of the total fee.
- Cancellation between 3 and 2 months before the event - %30 of the total fee.
-Cancellation between 2 month and 1 month before the event - %50 cancellation charge.
- In the event of a last minute cancellation (1 month or less before the event) you will be charged the full price for the package booked.
- If you are cancelling because of a medical condition please make sure to provide the
necessary paperwork with your cancellation and we will assess the situation before