Eilat Bird Festival 2024 - Full Package
Dear friends, we are delighted to announce registration is open for the Eilot Bird Festival 2024, offering an amazing program of tours and events. Hosted by Birdlife Israel, the Eilat Bird Festival brings together birders from the world over for an unforgettable week of birds, migration and nature during the peak of spring migration.
The Eilat Bird Festival
March 24th - 31th 2024
The Festival is based in Eilat and takes in all the major sites and key species of Southern Israel. Besides the Eilat area, the festival package includes excursions further afield to Nizzana and the Negev as well as the famous "Stars of the night" tour to the Dead Sea region.
There is no doubt that the Eilat Birds Festival is the best value package for birding Eilat and southern Israel during the peak of spring migration. One the best thing about the festival is the small size of our groups, so make sure to book your package soon. We thank our followers and many returning clients which are a testament to the quality of the event.
Follow your instinct and migrate to Israel next spring, enjoy a memorable birding holiday and do your part for bird conservation as well.
We remind you that the festival is run by a nonprofit environmental organization which means that all our proceeds go directly to bird and habitat conservation.
The Eilat Bird Festival Birding package includes:
- Pickup and transfer from Tel Aviv and Jerusalem on day 1.
Drop off in Tel Aviv or Ben Gurion airport on last day (day 8).
- 7 nights at Eilot guesthouse cottages on HB basis (Breakfast and dinner included)
- A full program of birding tours led by the best. Package visitors are free to join any or all the tours on the program. Tours cover all the major sites around Eilat, the Negev and the special "Stars of the night" tour for Nubian Nightjar and the enigmatic Desert Owl.
- All evening activities and lectures, including dinner at the Opening Ceremony of the Champions of the Flyway bird race.
- All transportation within the country in comfortable, air-conditioned vehicles.
- All entry fees are included in the tours.
Not included: flights, visas (if necessary), insurance, lunch (we will stop everyday where light lunches can be purchased), telephone, beverages, laundry, tips.
Price: $2650 PP sharing a twin room
Single Supplement: $625
For more information and any questions you might have don't hesitate contact us at email@example.com
See you in the field.
The Eilat Festival staff.