Southern Israel Extension
November 20 – 23, 2023
Israel is blessed with a wide variety of habitats including several amazing desert landscapes – each with their own variety of birds and wildlife. For those wanting to extend their visit in Israel to include a tour of these desert habitats, we are pleased to offer this 4-day extension to the lowest point on earth at the Dead Sea, the stunning Ein Avdat Canyon at Sde Boker and the fields of the northern Negev. Each place promises new birds.
** please be aware of our cancelation policy at the bottom
The Southern Israel Extension package includes:
- Pickup at Hagoshrim Hotel on day 1 (20/11/23) ***
Drop off in Tel Aviv or Ben Gurion airport on day 4.
- 1 nights at Isrotel Noga Hotel at Dead Sea and 2 nights at Isrotel Kedma Hotel in Sde Boker Hotel on HB basis (Breakfast and dinner included).
- A full program of birding tours at the Dead Sea, Sde Boker and Northern Negev.
- All entry fees are included in the tours
- All transportation within the country.
Not included: flights, visas (if necessary), insurance, lunch (we will stop everyday where light lunches can be purchased), telephone, beverages, laundry, tips.
***Note: It is possible to sign up for the Extension package only – pickup can be arranged in Tel Aviv on day 1 at an extra charge. Please contact us to arrange this option.
Price: Double room: $1890 per person
Single room: $2290
Thank you for choosing our festivals, we are sure you will have a birding holiday you will
In order to book your trip you are required to book directly online. After completing the booking you will receive an official confirmation of your reservation.
Full payment for the festival will be charged upon booking.
Finally we remind you that the Birdlife Israel is a non- profit organization and that all the proceeds from our festivals go directly to field work and bird conservation action in Israel. Your money makes a difference, come do your part for Israel’s birds.
For more information and booking a package
For more information and booking a package please email us:
See you in the field!
**Birdlife Israel Bird festivals cancellation policy
Birdlife Israel is a part of the Society for the Protection of Nature in Isreal.
The Society for the Protection of Nature in Israel’s cancellation policy complies with Israel’s consumer protection law and regulations. This cancellation policy set up favorable conditions for individuals from overseas who are participating in our birding festivals. It is as follows:
- Cancellation within 14 days of booking (as long as not within 7 days from start of the event) will be charged 5% or 100 NIS (whichever is lower)
- Cancellation up to 3 months before the event – 5% of the total fee.
- Cancellation between 3 and 2 months before the event - %30 of the total fee.
- Cancellation between 2 month and 1 month before the event - %50 cancellation charge.
- In the event of a last minute cancellation (1 month or less before the event) you will be charged the full price for the package booked.
- If you are cancelling because of a medical condition please make sure to provide the
necessary paperwork with your cancellation and we will assess the situation before